Exterminate Your Flea Problem For Good!
Free Flea Inspection. Same Day Service.Call before Noon and we’ll be at your home today to provide a free, zero obligation inspection and estimate. Or schedule same day service!
RCD Exterminating Inc
Providing Expert Flea Extermination In Rochester
Fleas don’t just feed on pets, but humans as well and some people exhibit flea allergies. Flea infestations require multifaceted treatment plans. Addressing only a pet’s infestation or individual flea bites will not prove effective for ridding your home of fleas. If your pet or home has fleas, call us today.
RCD Exterminating Inc proudly provides expert pest control and Flea extermination in Rochester. With over 23+ years experience we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Flea and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call RCD Exterminating Inc
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Same Day Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Save $30 OFF Yearly Service Agreement
With This Internet Only Offer
$30 OFF Coupon. Free Inspection! Affordable Service.
Call RCD Exterminating Inc To Exterminate Your Flea Problem Today!
Learn More About FleasTwo Easy Ways To Identify A Flea Infestation
- The most common sign of a flea infestation is pets that are constantly scratching and grooming themselves. This is cause by discomfort from fleas as they feed on the pet’s blood. A thorough examination of the pet’s fur by you or your vet should be done.
- Flea dirt, the adult flea feces, can also indicate an infestation. Flea dirt looks like coarse ground pepper and might be seen near a pets bed, carpets, rugs or other areas the animal host rests.
Pests Commonly Confused with Fleas
Ticks and bed bugs can be confused for fleas due to similar size, appearance, and irritation.
Learn More About FleasWhat Do Fleas Look Like?
- Adult fleas measure approximately 2.5 mm in length. Their bodies are shiny and reddish brown in color. They are covered with microscopic hair and are compressed to allow for easy movement through animal fur.
- Fleas do not have wings, although they are capable of jumping long distances.
Fleas commonly prefer to feed on hairy animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, rats, mice and other domesticated or wild animals. Fleas establish large populations where pets and other animals, such as livestock, are present.
Learn More About FleasHow Do You Get Fleas?
Fleas are capable of jumping a great distance and are hardy creatures. Once a few make it onto your pet from somewhere outside the home, it does not take long for them to establish themselves in yours.
Hazards Of Not Treating FleasWhy To Treat Your Flea Problem Immediately
Humans can get sick from flea borne diseases or allergies. So besides causing your pet, and potentially you, discomfort from bites, you or your family can get sick from disease or allergy.
Choose RCD Exterminating Inc To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call RCD Exterminating Inc TodayFree inspection & estimate.
When you call RCD Exterminating Inc you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that RCD Exterminating Inc has sent a true professional to your home.
RCD Exterminating Inc provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Fleas In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection to identify the source of your Flea problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Fleas are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Fleas and other pests invading your home and property.
- Eliminate – Get rid of the Fleas for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving Rochester
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 23+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes. We are Rochester’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
At RCD Exterminating Inc, we guarantee our treatment plan for one full year. If any new Flea problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you.
“Immediately” means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let RCD Exterminating Inc protect it against pests!